Sunday, July 22, 2012

A New Leaf... aka Starting Over

This month has been fairly difficult on my little family, in so many ways.  I won't discuss them here, but I just wasnted to start off by saying that because for that reason, I have not had a lot of motivation to exercise. Unfortunately, my life is heavily dictated by my stress level. Don't believe me... ask my wife.

Now, I'm not trying to find excuses not to accomplish my goals with American Ninja Warrior. That does not do for an interesting blog and overall awesome Ninja Warrior Experience.  I just wanted to blog and try to explain and inform my followers that progress is not going as well as I had hoped it would.

However... I have used this month to figure out how much I actually miss working out and feel like I'm letting myself and my family down.  I know that there are several people in my family that want to see me succeed at this and have the oppurtunity to see me on tv.

So I'm using this to fuel my motivation and get that fire stoked in myself and feed it to a burning drive to succeed.

Thank you everybody for supporting me and encouraging me to press on. I will not leyt myself get into a funk again and fail to accomplish my daily goals of exercise, which will ultimately lead to Mt. Midoriyama.  Look to see me discuss my successes and set-backs regularly.  With all of your support and encouragement, I will ascend to the top of that "mountain." 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry we've had a rough go lately. Things will get better. I know that you will succeed in whatever you set your mind to. The journey of 1000 miles starts with 1 step... in your case, stepping out of bed at a ridiculously early hour :) Love you and am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your chin up. We all falter from time to time. You'll get there. The best goals are the ones that are the hardest to achieve.

    ReplyDelete