Monday, June 4, 2012

A Sad State of Affairs...

So... my current state of affairs in this journey is sad.  I'm finding it very difficult to stay awake at 5 am to exercise.  It's really starting to bum me out. Granted, due to circumstances beyond my control I was not able to post a new blog, but also I was unable to watch the show.  So maybe that had something to do with my lack of motivation... or I'm a slacker by nature. Who really knows?

But, I was able to watch the show again on saturday night. This boosted my motivation a little. Just not quite enough.

However! There is still hope for me.  I will enter the 2014 competition whether I'm in Ninja Warrior condition or not... so, I might as well earn my stripes and gain a Ninja Warrior Physique.  So I have amended my goals and tactics to slowly boost my cofindence and motivation.  I will wake up at 5 am and start by doing short-ish runs.  Then as my physical activity level increases I will add more exercises and lengthen out the exercises I'm currently doing.

My New Goal:

- Wake up at 5 am and run
- By the end of June... integrate warrior fitness routine

Thanks for all your support and reading my blog.

Tom

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's hard to wake up because you work two jobs and have a family you make time for. Thanks for all you do! i will push you out of bed in the morning if you want... and put a booby trap on the couch ;) i love you... you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support, love! Maybe a booby trap would help, because if you push me out of bed I'll just fall asleep on the couch.

      Delete